I had not heard of Mike George until I went to a talk he gave recently, organised by the Brahma Kumaris. I have since then spoken to quite a few people who also admire his work so I have decided to dedicate this post to Mike.
The talk was about how we need to live in the present, not the past and not planning the future…the now. I was very impressed with his words and wisdom and gained a lot from that talk. Mike is a successful Author, public speaker and he runs Awareness retreats.
Mike has a great website with lots of free information and advice on how to be free and live your live well. I subscribe to his mailing list and get some really useful emails through. 5000 people already subscribe. If you want to, click here. Well worth it. Lots of good information on there. And it’s all free.
Mike’s Books include titles such as:
- The 7 Aha’s of Highly Enlightened Souls: How to Free Yourself from all Forms of Stress
- Don’t Get Mad, Get Wise: Why No One Ever Makes You Angry… Ever!
- Learn to Relax : A Practical Guide to Easing Tension and Conquering Stress
- Discover Inner Peace: A Guide to Spiritual Well-Being
- 1,001 Meditations
- 1,001 Ways to Relax: An Illustrated Guide to Reducing Stress
I haven’t read any of his books yet but judging by what I thought of him when I met him and after reading his newsletters, I would certainly not hesitate to recommend his work.