I Grow Veg is a great blog full of useful information for those like me who want to grow their own veg. There is also specific advice on how to grow specific vegetables, how to deal with pests and loads more. You can even sign up for a Newsletter for ongoing support.
Well worth a look.
I had never heard of her before. I was looking through Amazon when I found her work. I ordered two of her books which I am currently reading. 1) Honey and Its Many Health Benefits and 2) Garlic & Onions – The Many Uses & Medicinal benefits. I paid less than £3 for each book on Amazon – Bargain!
Inside there is a wealth of knowledge and understanding on her subjects. I will share these with you once I have completed the books.
Borders also have a good selection of Margaret Briggs’s books as will other good book stores.
Other titles Margaret Briggs has produced are:
- Vinegar – 1001 Practical Uses
- Baking Soda – Over 200 Practical Uses
- Porridge: Oats and their many benefits
- Chocolate: The Tasty Treat With A Dark Secret
- Bicarbonate Soda: A Very Versatile And Natural Substance
- Green Cleaning: Natural Hints and Tips
- Salt: The Essential Mineral & Its Medicinal Benefits
- Beetroot: The Vitality Plant & Its Medicinal Benefits
- Berries: And Their Many Health Benefits
- Lemon & Lime: Super Citrus Fruits
- Juices & Smoothies
- Gardening: Hints & Tips
- Top Money Saving Tips
So worth a look if you have a couple of quid lying around and a mind to feed with lots of useful information! If any of you have come across her work before, I’d be interested in your comments.